Saturday, January 22, 2011

MSU poodoo In Game

I am the first person to lay blame on MSU players. I think that is pretty clear.

Where I have to draw the line is right about -- there. Lucas cannot get a call this year. He just can't. Tonight's game against Purdue is a perfect example. After about 4 non calls for Lucas, and, in fact, a terrible charge call against him, EtWuw'an Moore gets his 4th trip to the line for questionable calls. I mean really, if I'm Izzo, I'm pissed. If I'm me I'm pissed. I'm me, I'm pissed.

This is seriously garbage homer work by the refs. The Green charge is the worst call I've seen this year. Watch it again. And again. It gets worse every time.

Lucas just stole the ball and ran the floor. There was a goal tend. If that went the other way it would have been a goal tend and a foul. Oh, also, if it went the other way it would have included a lion tamer, bearded lady and meadowlark lemon. That's right, the circus and Globetrotters combined couldn't pull this crap off.

No comments: