Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Missing Hat: Day 147

I have decided to turn the status of my hat from misplaced to stolen. I have also decided that I will write about this hat everyday until the masses unite to complete the world's first hat search party.



The hat is green with white script "State" across the front and a white Spartan helmet across the fitted back.

A very expensive and high tech program* was used to render an updated image of the hat. It has been aged to represent what it would look like today.












If you have infomation about the location of this hat please contact the Francis Gazette. The high end retailer that originally offered this item, Lids, no longer sells this item. Most new options are "so girl who wears a skirt as a shirt."

*Microsoft Paint 1.0 (is there another version?)

No comments: